|CLIMACCELERATOR BEYOND 2022 / APPLY UNTIL APRIL 15, 2022 – MORE INFO BELOW|
Join us at all-European accelerator ClimAccelerator Beyond 2022 with the possibility of co-financing the best environmental projects.
EIT Climate-KIC and Bogatin invite you to join the new accelerator ClimAccelerator beyond 2022, which for the second year in a row, in addition to many support activities, also financial awards for the best projects and many investment opportunities.
ClimeAccelerator is an accelerator created as a result of a partnership of five different countries
(Czech Republic, Serbia, Croatia, Greece and Slovenia) and EIT Climate-KIC organizations.
If you are a startup or have a great project and need a boost for your innovative environment solutions, we invite you to submit your application.
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN UNTIL April 15th, 2022.
The ClimAccelerator environmental accelerator program offers:
· You will boost your contact list with interesting projects, representatives of successful companies and new partners from local and international environments.
· Help with experts with financing, marketing, or any issues you might need to solve.
· Help you develop your basic entrepreneurship skills and broaden your vision.
· Introducing you to local as well as international investors who can bring along finances to your project.
· During Stage 2 you will be guided by a chosen experienced mentor who will help you get on the right course and stay on it.
· In Stage 2 you will be negotiating Service for equity agreement with our partner Climate-KIC and receive additional support and services.
Most activities take place online and in English.
APPLY THROUGH THE FORM BELLOW:
ClimAccelerator is a global programme giving start-ups access to innovate, catalyse, and scale the potential of their climate solutions. Both theme-based and place-based acceleration programs are run. It’s about building a bridge between the world’s industry experts and systems to break new ground in carbon reduction.
EIT Climate-KIC has more than 450+ global partners, from universities, businesses, cities and NGOs. ClimAccelerator is present in Europe, Africa, Asia and South America.
ClimAccelerator is a 3-year project and in those three years, we are planning on accelerating more than 180 startups on the consortium level. We are a partner of a consortium that includes IH Prague, IH Zagreb, IH Athens and IH Belgrade.
The programme helps start-ups with the professional resources, knowledge, network and in documenting your climate potential credibility. It presents climate impact indicators, financial key performance indicators, making it easier for potential investors to see how they can maximise the climate impact return on their investment and ensure they’re supporting start-ups with validated potential.
Benefits for start-ups
- Coaching, mentoring, and peer-to-peer learning.
- Financial support.
- A worldwide network of industry, education and research partners.
- Exposure to customers, partners and investors.
- Support in estimating and validating your climate impact.
- Access to different investment opportunities, e.g. ClimAccelerator Marketplace.
ClimAccelerator project timeline
For more information please contact Ksenja Jaklic, email@example.com